Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blimey my analytics have had an upgrade

Well perhaps i can be accused of not paying as much attention to my stats as i should but I just noticed the new beta of Google Analytics that I was kindly presented with on accessing the site.
First impressions are good - some nicer visual presentation of both navigation and graphs and charts and some roundy-corner rollovers for the charts as well. The goals have got a bit confusing for me, my site was confusing enough to track on this basis as it was but now i may have to rethink again... Great news is that there are now easy emailable reports and a customisable dashboard (another kinda ajax homepage).

There is a much more complete review of the new features here - frankly I haven't had time to go through it all yet.. It is a bit error prone and annoyingly it seems to have coincided with my analytics gadget in iGoogle no longer working but that could be unrelated - actually if it hadn;t broken I might not have spotted the upgrade for a little longer!

No comments: